This position exists to provide Crime Analysis services to a customer of LexisNexis to include tactical, strategic, administrative, and operational analysis of their data to provide decision makers in the agency with the actionable intelligence they need. Additionally, this position will serve as a subject matter expert on LexisNexis products that are in use at the customer site by providing training and guidance on how to utilize them effectively. The role also may create, maintain and enhance product design and related documentation and to effective communicate with internal and external clients, management and LexisNexis functional areas by presenting problem resolution, product information and status reports in a professional manner.
This position is embedded at the Riley County Police Department in Manhattan, Kansas
- Analyze, investigate, negotiate and resolve problems to ensure product integrity.
- Provide innovative ideas that can be incorporated in new products and features.
- Product actionable analytical products to decision makers within a local police department on a wide variety of topics.
- Professionally maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Acquire and enhance understanding of product knowledge and customer requirements for personal and career development.
- Support and participate in projects.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience required, Bachelors or Masters preferred.
- Law Enforcement experience
- Knowledge of standard crime analysis software, products and procedures. Accurint preferred.
- Organization and analytical skills a must.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Legal, Business or Government data; knowledge of LexisNexis products and procedures a plus.
- Knowledge of fabrication processes.
- PC & technical knowledge including MSOffice.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
- AACA - Arizona Association of Crime Analysts
- CCAA - Colorado Crime Analysis Association
- CCIAA - California Crime and Intelligence Analysts Association
- IACA - International Association of Crime Analysts
- IACP - International Association of Chiefs of Police
- IALEIA - International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts
- FCIAA - Florida Crime and Intelligence Analysts Association
- PERF - Police Executive Research Forum
- MACA - Massachusetts Association of Crime Analysts
- MACIA - Minnesota Association of Criminal Intelligence Analysts
- NORCAN - Northwest Regional Crime Analyst Network
- TALEA - Tennessee Association of Law Enforcement Analysts
- VCAN - Virginia Crime Analysis Network